Friday, May 21, 2010

Big Change Coming Up!

Okay, this is something I've been putting off for awhile, but now that I'm in the swing of blogging, and would like to make it more of a focus, I need to address it.

Are you ready?

There. Is. Another. Blueberry Kisses.

I know.
And she has an etsy shop.
And she has a blog. Two actually. Registered to shopblueberrykisses (my other name!!!)
So, I've decided this name is not big enough for the both of us.
I will be keeping this name for my etsy shop. (I have business cards and tags already printed!)
But my DIY blog will be moving.

I'm unpacking the furniture this weekend, and should have an open house next week.

I'm thinking a give-away to entice you brand-new followers to move over with me.
How about a tote bag?

-S

btw, you'll love the new title!

No comments: